- Beveled frame design replicates the traditional appearance of wood.
- Standard Low E glass and an Argon gas fill inside the insulating glass unit work together to maximize energy efficiency.
- Insulating glass unit is set deep into the sash keeping the edges of the glass warmer and moderating the temperature of the entire glass surface.
- Frames and sash are welded at mitered corners to create strong rigid units.
- Vinyl frames are chambered with individualized pockets of airtight space to increase insulating values.
- Weatherseals placed at key points around each sash virtually eliminate air and water infiltration.
- The U-channel spacer system is made of tin-plated steel and is more efficient than conventional box spacers because it weakens and slows temperature transference.
- Contoured grids are located inside the insulating glass unit for a smooth, easy-to-clean surface.
- Comprehensive warranty covers vinyl, insulating glass units, hardware and screens.
Interior / Exterior Colors
White Oak interior only available on Tan or Clay exterior vinyl and all factory-applied coated colors. All other Woodgrain interiors available on all vinyl colors as well as all factory-applied coated colors.
Internal Grid Options
SDL Interior and Exterior Grids
INTERIOR SDL GRIDS
EXTERIOR SDL GRIDS
For a classic look, simulated divided lite (SDL) grids are available. SDL grids are placed on the outside of the glass surface and are available in all exterior colors and interior surfaces.